All the Fresh Pine Smell, none of the police chase! For those who know a plastic Christmas tree just won’t cut it, there’s Duke Cannon Illegally Cut Pine Soap. It’s got all the exciting aromatics of a midnight run to the capitol lawn without the need for a hacksaw and an alibi. It’s modeled after the rough-cut “brick” soap used by GIs during the Korean War – and still manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee, plant that was the primary supplier of military soap for over 20 years.
- Smells like the sweet reward of bad decisions
- Fresh-cut pine smells so nice it disguises your misdeeds
- Weighs a hefty 10 oz. and measures 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D - triple the size of most standard soaps
- A portion of proceeds benefits veteran and active-duty military
- Made with pride in Memphis, Tennessee. Some components may be imported.
Free shipping on all orders over $75. Packaged with love and shipped from Shanty Boutique warehouse in Newport, Washington. For questions, call (509)447-3160, or visit us in store at 235 N. Union Ave., Newport, Washington 99156.